Click on the tabs below to learn more about each team.
Board of Directors
- Rosemarie Liscum, President
- Tarsam Basi, Vice-President
- Sheena Bellingham, Treasurer
- Valerie Rice, Director-At-Large
- Tao Kerr, Director-At-Large
- Paul Destrooper, Artistic & Executive Director
Fanny Zhang: firstname.lastname@example.org
General finance: email@example.com
Special Programs Manager and Volunteer Coordinator:
Tara Rahamat, Senga Simpson, Val Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ballet Conservatory Promotions:
Amity Skala, email@example.com
Admin & Legal:
Bob Milne, Bill Murphy-Dyson
Derek Ford, Helen Stewart, Dan Takahashi, Gail Takahashi
Funds & Grants:
Marie Zirk, Tom Spetter
Isaac Butt, Barbara Burns, Judy Thompson, Jean Howell
Rosemarie Liscum, Linda Ryder, Tara Rahemat , Alejandra Sanoja
Tea for Tutu:
Senga Simpson, Sandy and Mike Sharlow, Val Lee
The Importance of Volunteers
Volunteers play a critical role in the development and viability of Ballet Victoria. Volunteers’ dedication to the art of ballet is key to bring the artistic work to the community and keep dancers in touch with their audiences.
Our volunteers contribute in a major way to the success of new programs as they communicate the needs of the community to funding authorities
Volunteers contribute professionally to multiple teams transferring knowledge and skills to future generations ensuring the ongoing support to the art of ballet.
“Money is scarce but rewards are great”
- able to attend all Season’s performances;
- part of the team’s successes in its creative efforts;
- using leading edge technology and develop your expertise;
- recognized on Ballet Victoria’s website and in each program;
- thanked by the dancers for your support throughout the season.