Ballet Victoria Conservatory Information
The Ballet Victoria Conservatory is a not-for-profit school operated by the Ballet Victoria Society.
- To create and develop a repertoire of works of professional standard to ensure artistic excellence and hold the comparison with larger established companies
- To provide dancers with training and exposure to arch repertoire to develop their potential and benefit from the coaching of diverse choreographers
- To attract and develop talent to keep the works alive and accessible to audiences over time
Ballet Victoria Conservatory is committed to excellence in dance education, and offers classical ballet training for all levels – recreational to professional. Classes are kept small, ensuring each student receives the care and skills needed to achieve their personal best.
Students are introduced to the discipline, physical demands, and standards of classical ballet (based on the Vaganova Methodology) and other complementary dance styles.
Opportunities include festivals and a year-end recital. Selected students are included in some of the Ballet Victoria Company’s seasonal main stage productions to increase their performance and professional experience.
The faculty is made of professional dancers who have graduated from professional ballet schools worldwide. Most teachers are also Ballet Victoria Company Dancers.
- Complete the pre-registration above – Not sure yet? Call 778-402-9062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration meeting – Not ready yet? Book a free class (contact details above)
- Start classes – Any questions? Ask your BVC contact