Our team members are the heart of Ballet Victoria. We recruit, reward and retain people who help make us participate actively in the community through a dance. Be part of Ballet Victoria.
Position available: Ballet Dancer – Female Soloist Principal Level
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of classical repertoire.
- Pointe work and contemporary ability.
Ballet Victoria is looking for a female ballet dancer to start as soon as possible.
To apply send your resume along with a DVD of your work to email@example.com
Title: Project Finance advisor/planner (NOC 1114)
Profile: Financial advisor with experience in company investment financials.
The role of the project finance advisor/planner is to ensure that all projects are adequately funded and maintain sustainable levels of business revenue.
Expertise and skills: Plan and budget, so that all projects are adequately funded and funding resources are built up in line with investments. Experience in company startups and development in fashion or entertainment industry is key.
Motivational factors: Passion for performing. Having lots of common sense, being a natural planner and a disciplined organizer are key.
Relationship management: Ability to bring in the right resources to finance the projects, work to manage project finance against project deadlines, and address and solve financial issues.
- Bi-annual Project planning and budgets
- Investment planning and ensuring financial resources availability long term, medium term and short term (season projects)
- Help plan and develop the Foundation funds and the Ballet Victoria legacy endowment fund.
- Risk management for new productions and company development projects
- Monitor, advise and support the project leads to meet their financial goals and audience build up.
Contract terms and conditions: 30 hours/ week- starting at $ 22/hour and increasing in line with the funding secured.